Retreat (Warfordsburg, PA) - Wellness & Healing Justice Jam
A jam is a creative, live gathering of musicians who together spontaneously create a new sound, where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Like that, the Wellness and Healing Justice Jam is a place where diverse leaders and visionaries bring together their passions, openness, and unique perspectives in wellness and healing justice.
In this 5-day retreat, we'll be exploring personal, interpersonal and systemic questions like:
- How did I come to be a practitioner in this field? What does healing mean to me?
- How do we work with and/or through existing institutions, especially if they don’t align with our values all the time?
- How are we to be sustainable and valued in the field?
- How do we collaborate and create flexible co-learning communities as healers/practitioners across mediums, modalities, and issue focuses?
- How do we create an enduring support network of people using their healing passions for social change?
- How do we manage burnout and vicarious trauma -, individually, collectively, and intergenerationally?
- How can we co-create different and visionary systems of care, locally and beyond?
Find more details here regarding application, tuition, facilitators and more.